This photo is one of nearly 17,000 photos.
Become a member for full access. Click here now!
|Title:||Knight House and Buford House|
|Photo Date:||ca: 1870|
|Dimensions:||6 1/4 x 4 1/4|
|Keywords:||Catholic church, hotels, Caledonian Alley|
|Location:||corner of Washington and Franklin Sts., Delphi, IN|
|Material Type:||B&W glossy, modern print from glass plate|
|Notes:||Built by William Buford, managed by Thomas Weakly, was first on s.e. corner of Franklin and Washington then moved across the street. The first place was renamed the American House, after moving the Buford House was later called the Knight House and McDonald House|