This photo is one of nearly 17,000 photos.
Become a member for full access. Click here now!
|Title:||Laying the corner stone for the new Carroll County Courthouse|
|Recorded By:||A.W. Wolever, Delphi, IN|
|Photo Date:||Sept. 4, 1916|
|Condition:||crackled at upper right, blurry, spotted|
|Dimensions:||8 x 6|
|Keywords:||crowd, automobiles, bandstand, businesses, flag, umbrella|
|Location:||Franklin and Washington Sts., Delphi, IN|
|Material Type:||B&W glossy, print from glass plate|
|Notes:||men on top of opera house building|