This photo is one of nearly 17,000 photos.
Become a member for full access. Click here now!
|Title:||store in Pittsburg owned by: Boles, Depew, Smith, Seiber, Underhill, Davis|
|Photo Date:||ca: 1960|
|Dimensions:||5 x 3|
|Keywords:||Greek Revival building, Pittsburg, architecture|
|Material Type:||B&W photo|
|Notes:||one of the oldest remaining buildings in Pittsburg, ca: 1840; William Bolles and George DePew ran it as a store; Earl Smith used it as a machine shop; in 2000, it is owned by James Davis |